One of the many benefits of being a Doctors HealthCare Plans Provider is the option to enroll in our Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) program through RedCard Systems which is provided free of charge to you.
To begin receiving EFT payments from Doctors HealthCare Plans, Inc. it is important that you follow the instructions below. Otherwise, you will continue receiving paper checks and remittance advices.
- Go to: https://enroll.ach835.com/new (DO NOT ADD “” before the URL when you type it in your browser.)
- Enter all requested fields on the Enrollment See the attached Enrollment Screen on page 2.
NOTE: Do NOT fill out the NPI field.
- You will receive a Welcome Email with a link to the enrollment page and login credentials, as well as additional instructions for completing your
The benefits to enrolling with RedCard EFT include:
- Less paper to handle in-house
- Receive payments quickly through ACH direct deposit
- Increases efficiency in capitation reconciliation
If you have questions, please email RedCard Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the RedCard Provider Service Center at (844) 292-4066. You can also reach Doctors HealthCare Plans Provider Relations Department at (305)422-9300 Option 2.
Last Updated: 12/23/2019